All students and teachers including 3 students and 3 teachers from Ozkan Halac Ozel Egitim Mesleki Egitim Okulu in Turkey, 5 students and 3 teachers from Colegiul National de Arta "George Apostu" Bacau in Romania, 3 students and 3 teachers from Zespół Szkół nr 6 w Rybniku in Poland, 2 teachers and 3 students from Eidiko Epaggelmatico Gymnasio Kavalas in Greece, students and teachers form coorinator school Sarar Kiz Anadolu Imam Hatip Lisesi in Turkey have attended the activities, workshop of the host school, conference hall and cafeteria of Arus Hotel where participants stay and a workshop in Satilmis Village. The transportation to the activity places has been provided by the host school.
Participants have strolled the host school Sarar Kiz Anadolu Imam Hatip Lisesi. They have had information about lessons, institutional culture and fine examples of the host school in Eskisehir Ozkan Halac Ozel Egitim Mesleki Egitim Okulu and have been given information about the workshops of the school.
Under the chairmanship of the host school, the opening meeting has been held with the teachers of all partners school. The meeting agenda is:
- briefing about the Turkish Educational System,
- briefing about project activity program in Eskisehir,
- methods of evaluation for project activity,
- dissemination activities of the project,
- task sharing of the project,
- dates of project mobilities,
The meeting had been administrated by project coordinator Hasan Kaymakci. The items mentioned aboved have been discussed. Dates of other mobilities have been set:
- ROMANIA 03-09.03.2019
- GREECE 10-14.06.2019
- POLAND OCTOBER 2019
- TURKEY JUNE 2020.
- Pre- test has been carried out for participant students
- a survey of expectation has been done for teachers
- participants students have experienced how to make pottery with their own hands via peer-education method in the workshop of Satilmis Village and got some products of their own
- host school has organized a lunch for all partners to show participants where the pottery products have been used
- participant student have learned "Mangala- traditional Turkish mind game" via peer-education method
- participants have visited the centre of Eskisehir with the guidance of the host school and the other partner school in Eskisehir
Participants students have experienced how to make marbling or in other words "Ebru-a Turkish traditional handmade art" in the art workshop of the host school and got some products on their own.
- The project logo has been chosen with the votes of participants students.
- Participants have visited a mosque in Osmangazi University.
- With the co-decision, a dinner for all participants has beed organized in a restaurants where they can eat traditional Turkish food and listen to live Turkish music.
- Paricipant students have experienced how to make "manti- a Turkish ravioli" and "sarma - a wrapped grape leaves" in the cafeteria of host school. After this activity participant teachers and students have a lunch which some fine examples of local dishes have been served.
- Participant teachers and students form Romania have visited Ataturk Fine Arts High School.
- A formal dinner with Turkish folk music and certificate program have been organized in the Sarar Hotel with the presence of formal authorities such as Manager of National Education Office of Eskisehir and Manager of National Education Office of Odunpazari District.
- Participants have got a briefing about "Mevlana - a spiritual leader", have watched the performance of "Sufi dancers" and finally they have experienced the whirling dance by themselves.
- A trip to historical and touristic places of Eskisehir has been done.
- The last test has been carried out for participant students.
- A survey of satisfaction has been applied to participant teachers.
- A cultural trip to Istanbul has been done by the host school. All schools have joined the trip.
Activity Report - LTT Meeting in Eskisehir , Turkey